Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Forfeiture-public intoxication (2 counts) — Garrell M. Gordon, 45, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• DUI — Christopher E. Montgomery, 25, of Holly Pond arrested on Highway 157.
• Theft of property — Jarred M. Coleman, 29, of Vinemont arrested on Highway 157 at Conoco.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Walmart parking lot, cash-$100.
• Assault — Cullman Regional Medical Center.
• Theft of property — Conoco North on Highway 157, sunglassess and food items-$16, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Erin Schulte, 30, arrested at Hanceville Police Department.
• Criminal tampering — Daiquiri Powell, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Sarah Reid, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (8 counts) — Kerry Obrien, 48, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Omission/misrepresenting a sale — James Craft, 72, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Harassing communications — Shaela Gann, 22.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — David Evans, 33, arrested on County Road 1141.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Cody Rosin, 21, arrested on Ward Ave. in Cullman.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Patricia Smith, 23, arrested on County Road 992.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Rickey Hamilton, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — County Road 165.
• Burglary — County Road 431.
• Theft of property — County Road 659.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1598.
• Theft of property — County Road 375.
• Harassment — Welcome Road.
• Theft of property — County Road 714.
• Theft of property — County Road 1196.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.