Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
There were no arrests reported for Wednesday.
• Leaving the scene of an accident — Logan St. SW, damage to 2007 Dodge truck, damage to 2002 Ford Mustang, total damages-$2,500.
• Theft of property — Catoma Lane NE, tailgate-$1,000.
• Theft of property — Young St. NE, pistol-$189.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Failure to appear-DUI, illegal possession of alcohol — Joseph Johnny Beckman, 35, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassing communications — Jonathan Wayne Smith, 37, arrested on Cleveland Ave. SW.
• Domestic violence — County Road 940.
• Theft of property — I-65 at mile marker 292.
• Theft of property — County Road 46.
• Harassment — County Road 735.
• Harassment — County Road 151.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1371.
• Harassment — County Road 954.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.