Public interviews begin tonight for the five finalists seeking the superintendent’s job in the Cullman City School system.
Dr. Doreen Griffeth will kick off the interview process at Cullman city hall with the first session at 5:30 p.m. tonight.
Dr. Donald Snow’s interview is set for 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, with Dr. Sandra Spivey following at 6:45.p.m.
Dr. Craig Ross’ interview is set for Friday at 5:30 p.m., followed by Dr. Jason Wright at 6:45 p.m.
Public receptions will be held at Cullman city hall all three nights at 4 p.m. each day to allow the community a chance to meet and greet the candidates.
- Dr. Doreen Griffeth. Cobb County Schools Area Assistant Superintendent; Marietta, Georgia. Griffeth has also served as a principal for 10 years in the Cobb County School District.
- Dr. Craig Ross. Robertsdale High School Principal; Daphne, Alabama. Ross has also served as an assistant principal, science teacher and administrative intern.
- Dr. Donald Snow. Austin High School Principal; Decatur, Alabama. Snow has 13 years of principal experience, and has also served as a pupil personnel supervisor and science teacher.
- Dr. Sandra Spivey. Director of Secondary Education, Madison County School System; Huntsville, Alabama. Spivey has also served four years as a principal, as well as systemwide director of human resources in the Hoover City School System.
- Dr. Jason Wright. Director of Student Services and Federal Programs, Lee County Schools; Opelika, Alabama. Wright is a graduate of Cullman High, and has also served as a principal for nine years in the Auburn City and Lee County school districts.
Trent Moore can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 734-2131, ext. 220.