Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Failures to appear-running red light, driving while license is revoked — Tristen Scott Murphy, 27, of Falkville arrested at the Cullman/Morgan counties line.
• Failures to appear-harassment, driving without a license, allowing animals to run large, criminal trespassing — Jeremy Ashton Haynes, 25, of Hanceville arrested on St. Joseph St. at DHR.
• Minor in possession/consumption of alcohol — Jessie Ann Bender-Gladys, 18, of Hanceville arrested on 24th St. SW at Golf Course Road.
• DUI — Brandon Keith Burgess, 20, of Hanceville arrested on 24th St. SW at Golf Course Road.
• DUI, minor in possession/consumption of alcohol — City of Cullman, 24th St. SW at Golf Course Road, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Reckless endangerment (2 counts) — Ricky Dale Boyles, 48, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Johnny William Cadle, 55, arrested on Highway 31 N.
• Writ of arrest — Christopher Thomas Church, 21, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, promoting prison contraband, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — James Everett Cox Jr., 28, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — James Conard Edwards, 56, arrested at the Joppa Four-Way.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-possession of prescription medication — Bradley Dewayne Hester, 31, arrested Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence (2 counts) — Danny Raylee Hudson, 34, arrested on County Road 1606.
• Domestic violence — Lisa Danielle Keel, 42, arrested on County Road 1277.
• Burglary — County Road 1223.
• Theft of property — County Road 1269.
• Theft of property — County Road 1134.
• Burglary — County Road 1815.
• Theft of property — County Road 143
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Highway 69 N.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.