Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Forfeiture-insurance violation — David Espinoza, 19, of Cullman arrested at the city line on Highway 31 S.
• Contempt of court, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, attempt to elude, possession of brass knuckles — Delver Auburn Nethery, 24, of Cullman arrested at Cullman City Court.
• Forgery — 9th St. SE, checks-$234.
• Illegal possession/fraudulent use of a credit/debit card — Unknown place of occurrence.
• Theft of property — Oak Manor Dr. SW, prescription medication-$5.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — College Hill Dr. NE, black Costa sunglasses-$150.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Forgery, possession of device/tools — Joshua Baker, 28, arrested on Highway 278 E.
• Giving false information to law enforcement, attempt to elude a police officer, comitting a controlled substance crime — Danny Ryans, 29, arrested on Chad Drive.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance-meth — Diahn Peterson, 47, arrested on Chad Drive.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance-meth — Jerry Robinson, 35, arrested on Chad Drive.
• Truancy — Elizabethanna Austin, 28, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Kenneth Pace, 27, arrested in Vinemont.
• Theft of property-shoplifting — Judy Dunn, 53, arrested in Vinemont.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Jason Hill, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-attempting to elude law enforcement, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Reginald Gillentine, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Forgery-checks (3 counts), possession of forgery device/tools (2 counts) — Joshua Baker, 28, arrested on Highway 278 E.
• Theft of property — County Road 1145.
• Domestic violence — Willow Oak Drive.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1169.
• Burglary — County Road 490.
• Identity theft — County Road 1249.
• Harassment — County Road 1609.
• Burglary — County Road 64.
• Theft of property — County Road 1734.
• Defrauding secured creditor — Highway 278 W.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Chad Drive.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.