Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Theft of property (2 counts) — Jason Mark Howard, 33, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman Police Department.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Thomas Michael Floyd Jr., 27, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassing communications — Commerce Ave. NW.
• Attempt to commit a controlled substance crime — K-Mart, 2nd Ave. SW, forged prescription.
• Attempt to commit a controlled substance crime, possession of a forged instrument — Wells Turner Family Pharmacy, Cherokee Ave. SW, forged prescription.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Walmart Pharmacy, Olive St. SW, prescription medication-$118.
• Theft of property — 5th Ave. SW, Alabama tag-$1.
• Criminal mischief — 3rd St. SW at 3rd Ave.SW, Bridgestone Dueler A/T tire, front right quarter panel of vehicle-$300.
• Criminal mischief — Mary Carter Paint Store, 4th St. SE, damaged door-$603.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Committing a controlled substance crime (2 counts), unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia (2 counts), unlawful possession of marijuana (2 counts) — Joshua Duncan, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Kenneth Allen, 57, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, theft of property — Timothy Myers, 43, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Aggravated child abuse (family, 2 counts), manslaughter (negligent, 2 counts) — B.J. Bryant, 22, arrested at Pilgrims Pride Hatchery and at Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Larry Springer, 35, arrested at the Limestone Correctional Facility.
• Burglary-grand jury arrest warrant — Shane Whisenant, 30, arrested at the Limestone Correctional Facility.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1672.
• Burglary — County Road 1814.
• Domestic violence — County Road 496.
• Harassment — County Road 223.
• Harassment — County Road 1135.
• Harassment — County Road 787.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1220.
• Assault — County Road 1196.
• Domestic violence — County Road 64.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.