The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Failure to appear-criminal mischief — Dylan Roy Bales, 21, of Decatur arrested on Cherokee Ave. SW.
• Criminal trespassing, criminal tampering — Justin Wayne Harris, 25, of Hanceville arrested on 5th St. SW.
• Harassing communications — Lee Circle SW.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Sexual abuse of a children under 12 years old — Duane Colby Allison, 66, arrested in Cullman County.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (6 counts) — Angela R. Arnold, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Menacing — John Wayne Cordar, 43, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Illegal possession of alcohol — John Ryan Green, 21, arrested at Valley Grove Grocery.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Carlton Holcomb Jr., 39, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear/pay/comply-criminal possession of a forged instrument, forgery — Melissa Gail Wilhite Hyde, 35, arrested at Stuckey’s.
• Public intoxication — Hanna Deann Lee, 21, arrested at Valley Grove Grocery.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Shannon Matthew Ragsdale, 36, arrested on Highway 278 E.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-sexual misconduct — Mark Andrew Remington, 36, arrested at Stuckey’s on Highway 31..
• Criminal trespassing, public intoxication — Anthony Theo Wallace Jr., 24, arrested in Holly Pond.
• Domestic violence — Zachery Steven Young, 22, arrested on Highway 91.
• Burglary — County Road 771.
• Domestic violence-harassment — County Road 750.
• Harassing communications — Johnson Ave.
• Incident — Highway 278 E at Larkwood Drive.
• Incident — County Road 1188.
• Domestic violence-harassment — County Road 1216.
• Domestic violence-harassment — County Road 838.
• Domestic violence-harassment — County Road 842.
• Domestic violence-assault — Highway 91.
• Recovered stolen property — Highway 278 W.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1043.
• Domestic violence-harassment — County Road 920.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.