CULLMAN — Incidents reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday were not immediately available and will be included with future reports.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Domestic violence — Caleb Craig Cofield, 28, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation denied-unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Jay Dillon Dooley, 21, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Probation denied-illegal use/possession of a credit/debit card (2 counts) and unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Joshua Dewayne Finley, 26, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-public intoxication — Heather Ashley London, 28, arrested on 3rd Ave. NE.
• Domestic violence — Greta Ann Lynch, 43, arrested on County Road 832.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-non support — Cassandra Parthena Phillips, 31, arrested on 5th St. SW.
• Non support — Bryan A. Robinson, 34, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Non support — Christopher A. Simmons, 34, arrested on 4th St. SE.
• Probation denied-attempt to commit a controlled substance crime — Rachel Diane Smith, 42, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Probation denied-escape, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, public intoxication — Christopher James Swafford, 36, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-public intoxication — Amber Elaine Tucker, 28, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — County Road 84.
• Domestic violence — County Road 340.
• Harassment — County Road 8.
• Domestic violence — Highway 31.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 406.
• Theft of property — Highway 157.
• Burglary — County Road 1147.
• Burglary — County Road 222.
• Harassment — County Road 1235.
• Theft of property — County Road 68.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.