The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
* Burglary — Bradley Justin Woods, 32, of Cullman arrested on Dahlke Dr. NW.
* Failures to appear-driving while license suspended, expired tag, insurance violation — Bobby Joe Morgan, 32, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
*Criminal trespassing — Devin Scott Smith, 20, of Logan arrested on 3rd Ave. at 3rd St. SW.
* Unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Nicholas Kyle Wise, 21, of Hanceville arrested on Highway 157 at St. Joseph.
*Harassment, reckless endangerment — Chasity Lashe Partain, 21, of Cullman arrested on 3rd St. at 3rd Ave. SW.
* Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Justin Wayne Ryan, 21, of Joppa arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Failure to appear-theft of property — Angela Parks Griffis, 43, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Domestic violence — Main Ave. SW, damaged glasses-$400.
* Theft by deception — Rivera Communications, 2nd Ave. SW, U.S. currency-$400.
* Theft of property — County Road 490, U.S. currency, bank checks, wallet, drivers license-$600.
* Criminal trespassing — City of Cullman, 3rd St. SW at 3rd Ave., arrest made.
* Harassing communications — Main Ave. SW.
* Unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — State of Alabama, St. Joseph Dr. NW at Highway 157, prescription medication-$15, arrest made.
* Criminal mischief — Olive St. SW, black Kia Spectra-$175.
* Harassment — Logan St. SW.
* Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Dripping Springs Road NW, arrest made.
* Property damage — County Road 490, grey Honda Civic-$300.
* Harassment, theft of property — Dripping Springs Road NW, gold necklace-$70.
* Promoting prison contraband, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — State of Alabama, Highway 278 at I-65, methamphetamine, Dilaudid-$70, arrest made.
* Theft of property — Highway 278 at I-65, Nokia Droid cell phone-$109.
* Criminal mischief — Northwest Lane NW, vinyl siding on home.
* Domestic violence — Brunner St. NW.
* Bomb threat — Cullman Regional Medical Center, Highway 157.