Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Failure to appear-driving without a license — Martina M. Chambers, 29, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-DUI, improper turn — Dylan J. Stevens, 23, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• DUI — Mijail M. Martinez, 28, of Cullman arrested on Highway 278 W at Denson Ave.
• Theft of property — Rehau Inc., 22nd St. SE, propane tanks-$700.
• Theft of property — St. Bernard Dr. SE, 1981 Ford F100-$500.
• Burglary — St. Bernard Dr. SE, stereo, laptop, TV, clothing-$2,600.
• Criminal mischief — Laurel Lane SW, damage to tires-$450.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Goldmark Ct. SW, clothing and knife-$90.
• Property damage — 2nd Ave. SW, fence-$700.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Probation violation-theft of property — Dustin Kyle Blevins, 25, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation-forgery (4 counts) — Savannah Michelle Carroll, 26, arrested on County Road 1354.
• Bail jumping-unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Sarah Frances Ellenburg, 40, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation revoked-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Robert Edward James Jr., 43, arrested on Highway 157.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Jeffery Wayne McClellan, 48, arrested at booking.
• Truancy — Robert Lee Peak, 47, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — William Shelton Stevens, 25, at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Criminal littering — Jeffrey Allen Watts, 24, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Bail jumping-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Angeline Fay Whitehead, 32, arrested at booking.
• Burglary — County Road 54.
• Domestic violence — Green St.
• Burglary — County Road 25.
• Assault — County Road 8.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.