The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday.
* Criminal Mischief Second Degree— Kevin Paul Brown, 34, of Cullman was arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle — Woodland Street Northwest- Red 2007 Chrysler 300.
* Theft of Property Third Degree, Harassing Communications — 12th Way Southwest- Apple iPhone- $250.00
* Harassment — Katie Lane Southwest.
* Criminal Mischief Third Degree — Morgan Avenue Southwest- Damaged door- $50.00
* Forgery Third Degree, Unlawful Possession of Forged Instrument— Alabama Highway 157- At Jack’s Hamburgers- Counterfeit $20 bill.
* Burglary Third Degree — Logan Street Southwest- Hummingbird LCR Depth Finder 2000.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
* Theft of Property Second degree —Kayla Danielle Evans, 23, arrested on 1900 Beech Avenue Southeast.
* Public Intoxication — Heather Ashley London, 28, arrested on County Road 421.
* Failures to Appear/Pay/Comply on a Neg. Worthless Neg. Instrument- Carol Ann Roberts, 58, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Theft of property — Highway 157.
* Burglary — County Road 1830.
* Theft of property — Highway 1278 East.
* Unauthorized Breaking and Entering of a Vehicle — County Road 590.
* Dogs running at large — Mize Road North.
* Harassment — County Road 220.
* Harassment — County Road 404.
* Domestic Violence — Colony Road.
* Criminal Mischief — Highway 69 North.
* Burglary — County Road 922.
* Harassment— County Road 1488.
* Criminal Mischief — County Road 385.
* Domestic Violence — Henry Drive.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.