Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Steven Douglas Coots, 23, of Cullman arrested on Dripping Springs Road.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Male juvenile, 17, of Cullman arrested on Dripping Springs Road.
• Theft of property — Cobblestone Masonry, Swafford Road, 2001 Chevrolet van-$5,000.
• Theft of property — Swafford Road, assorted tools-$250.
• Duty upon striking an unattended vehicle — Cherokee Ave. SW, damage to 2001 Toyota truck-$2,000.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — T&T Motors, Cherokee Ave. SW, 3 radios, 2 batteries-$250.
• Criminal mischief — Ann St. NW.
• Harassment — Cherokee Ave. SW.
• Criminal mischief — Ward Ave.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — City of Cullman, Dripping Springs Road, 3 marijuana cigarettes, 2 grams marijuana-$20, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — William Paul Black, 43, arrested on Highway 31 at County Road 601.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Teresa Glenn Cook, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Shirley J. Kritner, 48, arrested at the 4-Way Quick Stop.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Stacy Lannette Powell, 42, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Bond revoked-domestic violence — Brandon Dewayne Rollo, 29, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Bond revoked-unlawful possession of marijuana — James Newton Thursby III, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-domestic violence — Douglas Henry White, 60, arrested on County Road 702.
• Burglary, harassment — Chad Drive.
• Dog bite — County Road 820.
• Domestic violence — County Road 283.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 656.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1344.
• Harassment — Buettner Drive.
• Theft of property — Highway 31.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1486.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.