Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
No arrests were reported for Thursday.
• Theft of property — County Road 469, 2 window air conditioners-$287.
• Abandoned vehicle — City of Cullman, Cleveland Ave. SW, blue 1998 Ford Explorer.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-public intoxication — Jeremy Wayne Criscoe, 27, arrested on County Road 1663.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-fishing without a license — Rachel Nicole Gable, 24, arrested on County Road 1087 in Vinemont.
• Domestic violence — Jeremy Wayne Hoffman, 35, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Identity theft — Theresa James Huffstutler, 65, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Courtney Manning, 35, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Criminal trespassing, harassment — Sylvia Ann Myers, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication — Jammie Fay Pardo, 24, arrested on Highway 278 at Family Dollar store.
• Reckless endangerment, shooting into an occupied auto/building — Terry Lelan Turney, 47, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Nikolas Lee Wilson, 34, arrested on County Road 8.
Incidents were not immediately available for print, but will be included with future reports.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.