Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Theft of property — Joshua T. Medina, 29, of Russellville arrested at Walmart.
• Theft of property, criminal trespassing — Steven D. Coots, 24, of Cullman arrested at Walmart.
• Vehicle damaged — Town Square Shopping Center, damage to 2000 Toyota Tacoma-$400.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Justin Theo Corum, 26, arrested on Highway 69 at Highway 67.
• Failure to appear-attempt to commit a controlled substance crime — Jeffery Boyd Entrekin, 45, arrested on Bangor Ave.
• Diversion violation-theft of property — James William Fowler, 36, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Failure to appear-driving while license revoked — Bobby Joe Henson, 31, arrested on Highway 69 at Highway 67.
• Bail jumping-receiving stolen property — Barion Mitchelle Milwood, 28, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Justin Wade Ross, 18, arrested on County Road 838.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to appear-vessel without life preserver — Jonathan Scott Speegle, 42, arrested on County Road 283.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Julia Anna Speegle, 49, arrested on County Road 283.
• Domestic violence — County Road 838.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1607.
• Harassment — County Road 1605.
• Harassment — County Road 18.
• Domestic violence — County Road 109.
• Permitting animals to run at large — County Road 1818.
• Theft of property — County Road 1609.
• Theft of property — County Road 1669.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.