Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Harassment — Christopher Keith Dover, 28, of Falkville arrested on Cleveland Ave. NW.
• Failure to appear-expired tag — Milford Steven Williams, 52, of Hartselle arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Identity theft — 7th St. SW.
• Theft of property — 2nd Ave. NW, vehicle tag, vehicle battery-$150.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Grand jury-manslaughter — B.J. Bryant, 22, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Assault, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle — Noie Cecil Dunaway, 32, arrested on Millwood Drive.
• Probation violation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Barry James Hollis, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Assault — Hollie Lynn Kritner, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Joseph Allen Martin, 58, arrested at Stuckey’s.
• grand jury-murder — Manuel Morales, 27, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Public intoxication — Anthony David Owens, 51, arrested on County Road 490 in Hanceville.
• Grand jury-domestic violence, resisting arrest — Bradley Kyle Reynolds, 33, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Domestic violence — Brian Neal Smith, 39, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-criminal mischief — Joshua Blanton Smith, 32, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Theft of property — County Road 1663.
• Burglary — Highway 157.
• Theft of property — Highway 278 E.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 670.
• Domestic violence — Countryside Acres.
• Dogs running at large — White Oak Loop.
• Burglary — County Road 247.
• Harassing communications — County Road 811.
• Theft of property — County Road 1069.
• Theft of property — County Road 1605.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 216.
• Harassment — County Road 1606.
• Theft of property — County Road 216.
• Harassment — County Road 723.
• Criminal mischief — Doc Clemmons Road.
• Burglary — County Road 1845.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1216.
• Domestic violence — County Road 747.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.