The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• DUI — Judith Dianne Piette, 52, of Cullman arrested on Main Ave. at 2nd Ave. NW.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Charles D. Wildman, 20, of Madision arrested on Birmingham St. at Broadway St.
• Theft of property — Dustin M. Nagel, 30, of Vinemont arrested at Walmart.
• Failure to appear-improper muffler — Charles S. Harris, 19, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Brittany M. Kendrick, 20, of Blountsville arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Highway 157, wallet and contents-$210.
• Found property — City of Cullman, Rosemont Ave., plumbing parts-$200.
• Criminal mischief — Redbox, 2nd Ave. SW, damage to Redbox machine-$700.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Katherine St. NW, 2 speakers-$500.
• Harassing communications — Catoma Lane.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Probation violation-sexual abuse — Shaun Eliot Blalock, 24, arrested at the Houston County Jail.
• Nonsupport — David Joshua Durham, 37, arrested on County Road 1555.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Terry Joe Jett, 54, arrested on County Road 1740.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Jason Lamar Lake, 40, arrested on County Road 1043.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1725.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — County Road 1043.
• Harassing communications — County Road 735.
• Theft of property — County Road 649.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — County Road 1740.
• Burglary — County Road 1654.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 656.
• Theft of property — Highway 278 W.
• Burglary — County Road 1413.
• Theft of property — County Road 1212.
• Domestic violence — Highway 31 N.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.