The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Failures to appear-leaving the scene of an accident, insurance violation — Christopher Scott Torrisi, 33, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-driving while license suspended; criminal trespassing — Mark Clayton Roden II, 20, of Bremen arrested in the City of Cullman.
• Domestic violence — Tony Alan Speegle, 58, of Cullman arrested on 8th St. NE at 2nd Ave.
• Public intoxication — Deborah Renee Speegle, 53, of Cullman arrested on Highway 157.
• Burglary — Graffenstatte St. NW, JVC 55-inch TV, white Xbox, Sony Playstation, white Nintendo, Mossberg shotgun 20 gauge, Ruger rifle 22 gauge, storm door damaged-$2,350.
• Theft of property — Great Clips, Patriot Way SW, U.S. currency-$20.
• Domestic violence — 3rd Ave. NE at 8th St., arrest made.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Highway 157, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Domestic violence — Dustin Wayne Boyles, 19, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — David Olvin Brown, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-possession of a prescription medication — Robert Keith Cottingham, 48, arrested at Danville Fire Department.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, public intoxication — Warren Dewayne Fanning, 27, arrested on County Road 702 at County Road 601.
• Probation violation-homocide by vehicle or vessel — Jacob Anthony Frezza, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-criminally negligent homicide — Weslie Danielle Garner, 25, arrested at Stuckey’s.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Camdela Ann Harbison, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Terrorist threats (2 counts) — Terry Fritz Hudson, 62, arrested on County Road 1283 in Vinemont.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-failure to file/pay tax; negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Phillip Dewayne Jones, 54, arrested at Stuckey’s.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-DUI — Helena Josephine Malin, 30, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Michael Bradley Thomas, 35, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-DUI — Steven Larry Thomas, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — County Road 727.
• Burglary — Highway 157.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1157.
• Domestic violence — County Road 111.
• Theft of property — County Road 1303.
• Theft of property — County Road 437.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.