These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.
These reports were taken from Cullman Fire and Rescue; and reflect fire incidents for March 28-30:
• Structure fire — Veigl Village Court SW.
• Advanced life support — Highland Dr. NW.
• Basic life support — Lee Ave. SW.
• Motor vehicle accident — Main Ave. at 6th St. SW.
• Basic life support — Cooper Dr. SW.
• Service call — Madison Ave. NW.
• Basic life support — Lessman St. SW.
• Motor vehicle accident — 2nd Ave. at Golf Course Road SW.
• Service call — Bolte Road SE.
• Basic life support — Briscoe Shoe Repair, 2nd Ave. SE.
• False alarm — West Side Laundromat, 4th St. SW.
• Basic life support — St. Joseph St. NW.
• Basic life support — Walker St. SW.
• Basic life support — Edwardian Way SW.