Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Burglary — Jonathan W. Smith, 36, of Cullman arrested in Morgan County.
• Criminal trespassing — Christina Jean Brinson, 34, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Ronnie Eddy Robinson, 18, of Cullman arrested on Field of Miracles Drive.
• Theft of property — Aquatics Center, wallet and contents-$220.
• Theft of property — Walmart, cash-$20.
• Leaving the scene of an accident — Lee Ave. SW, damage to mailbox-$40.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — City of Cullman, Field of Miracles Drive, black metal pipe-$1, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, public intoxication, unlawful possession of marijuana — Anna Kathleen Aaron, 24, arrested on Schwaiger Road.
• Domestic violence — Leonard Darnell Atchley, 34, arrested in Lacon.
• Driving while license revoked — Richard Earl Baker, 46, arrested at Wallace State Community College.
• Criminal trespassing — Tanner Neal Caldwell, 19, arrested on County Road 1127.
• Burglary — Armelo Munos Prado, 20, arrested on Chad Drive.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-failure to register as a sex offender — Christopher Peyton Welch, 26, arrested on County Road 1615.
• Domestic violence — County Road 838.
• Harassment — County Road 1488.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 1127.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 707.
• Theft of property — County Road 1435.
• Theft of property — County Road 1564.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1371.
• Criminal mischief — Criminal mischief.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.