Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Failures to appear-cruelty to animals (3 counts), animal tag required (10 counts) — Vanessa Louise Tipton, 35, of Eight Mile was arrested in Mobile County.
• Attempt to elude law enforcement — Lucas Alexander Dauksza, 24, of Hanceville arrested on County Road 616.
• Theft of property — Harmony Lane SW, medication-$265.
• Harassment — Gold Mark Ct. SW.
• Forgery — St. Joseph St.NW, check.
• Theft of property — 2nd Ave. SW, vehicle tag-$109.
• Burglary — Dripping Springs Road NW, damaged door-$200.
• Theft of property — K-Mart, 2nd Ave. SW, merchandise-$57, arrest made.
• Attempt to elude law enforcement — City of Cullman, Highway 31 S at Cherokee Ave.
• Theft of property — Lee Ave. SW, black purse w/contents-$180.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-sex offender residency restriction — David Wayne Chalmers, 41, arrested at the Joppa 4-Way.
• Failures to appear/pay/comply-burglary, bail jumping-receiving stolen property (2 counts) — Hiawatha Cole Jr., 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — David Wayne Gardner, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-driving while license revoked — Justin Alan Hand, 30, arrested on County Road 587 at County Road 490.
• Probation violation-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance (2 counts) — David Allan James, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Ryan Eugene Layton, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-DUI — Leon Dwayne Pettus, 42, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Sammy Lee Wilson Jr., 60, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — County Road 1714.
• Harassment — County Road 418.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1559.
• Harassment — County Road 1471.
• Theft of property — County Road 704.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1482.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.