Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Public intoxication — Tracy Lynn Eby, 40, of Hanceville arrested on Clark St. NE.
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Bobby Leon Hanners, 24, of Logan arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Forgery — Rainbow Food Mart, 4th St. SW, check-$471.
• Robbery — Olive St. SW, U.S. currency-$5.
• Identity theft — 4th St. SW.
• Criminal mischief — Food World, Cullman Shopping Center, damaged door-$500.
• Theft of property — 4th St. SW, Juicy Courtier wallet, cash, debit card-$386.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Clark St. NE, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Domestic incident — Bradley Reynolds, 33.
• Burglary (forced residence) — Levi Allred, 19, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Burglary (forced residence) — Arron Watson, 18, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Bail jumping — Nicholas Weaver, 19, arrested at Cullman County Detention Center.
• Bail jumping (2 counts) — Jennifer Busby, 21, arrested in the jail lobby.
• Parole violation/revocation — Jessica McBrayer, 32, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Grand jury-criminal mischief (private), false report incident — Melissa Bates, 22, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Grand jury-criminal mischief (private), false report incident — Lucas Payne, 25, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — James Dye, 38, arrested on County Road 1183.
• Criminal trespassing — Manual Zatarain, 35, arrested on County Road 731.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Nancy Edwards, 47, arrested on County Road 1033.
• Burglary (no force residence) — Rebecca Baker, 26, arrested on County Road 842.
• Attempt to elude law enforcement, failure to appear/pay/comply — Bobby Hanners, 24, arrested in Cullman County.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1422
• Criminal mischief — Beech Ave. SE.
• Harassment — County Road 437.
• Structure fire — County Road 818.
• Theft of property — Highway 69 S.
• Dog bite — County Road 7 at County Road 11.
• Harassment — Park Road.
• Dog bite — County Road 1502.
• Burglary — County Road 831.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 731.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 841.
• Theft of property — County Road 1194.
• Burglary — Ellis Williams Road.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.