Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Michael L. Vance, 37, of Decatur arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Failures to appear-domestic violence, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest — Michael S. Brockway, 30, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Donald L. Ferguson, 46, of Hayden arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Identity theft — Poplar Dr. SW, miscellaneous purchases-$129.
• Identity theft — Bower Dr. SE.
• Identity theft — Highway 157, loan-$618.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, miscellaneous merchandise-$42, arrest made.
• Harassment, criminal trespassing — Morgan Ave. SW.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Nonsupport — Jammy Lee Guthery, 40, arrested on I-65.
• Failures to appear-burglary, theft of lost property, theft of services, unauthorized use/unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle (2 counts) — Dannal Justin Martin, 30, arrested on County Road 842.
• Theft of property — County Road 1219.
• Burglary — County Road 128.
• Burglary — County Road 1516.
• Burglary — County Road 1400.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.