- Letters to the Editor
- Bailey family disputes candidate’s claims
- Gun control unfair
- Don’t need more gun control laws
- Disagrees with cartoon
- Terri Pines success owed to McGriffs
- Jobs should be top priority
- Caring for the mentally ill
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Wrong to single out gun permit owners
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Hasenbein won't seek District 11 seat
Nothing would honor or humble me more than to have the opportunity to serve the good citizens of House District 11 in our state legislature.
LETTER TO EDITOR: Reader disagrees with Post editorial
The Tricare editorial taken from the Washington Post published on December 6, 2012 contains several errors. The first is that the out of pocket expenses for military retirees and family are capped at $3,000 per year not $1,000. One thousand dollars applies to active duty service members only. Additionally, the statement “... which give retirees of working age little incentive to economize or choose employer plans.” is in error.
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines