- Letters to the Editor
The right to vote
The Cullman County Board of Education, consisting of seven board members and Superintendent Billy Coleman, are trying to take Cullman County residents’ right to vote away.
RSA's Bronner responds to Beaulier's opinion
Dr. Scott Beaulier, a professor at Troy University, has written an editorial criticizing the funding policy and actuarial assumptions made by the Retirement Systems of Alabama (RSA). Citing an article by Andy Kessler, a former hedge fund manager, Beaulier argues that:
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: In praise of Chester Freeman’s military service
Chester Freeman was a member to the local chapter of the Military Order of the Purple Heart.
- Give blood
- Don’t blame law enforcement, school officials for snow issues
- Common Core bad for state
- Talk radio, TV fuel neurotic ideas
- Shouldn't name relatives
- Chester Freeman's legacy will live on
- Chester Freeman (June 3, 1922-February 9, 2013)
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- The right to vote