My name is Huckabee and I am a stray at the Cullman County Animal Shelter. I will be up for adoption on 04/04/14 at 12 noon if my family doesn't come to claim me. I currently weigh 56 lbs and I am about 2 years old. My adoption fee will be $90 and that will cover getting me up to date on all my vaccines, wormer, the microchip, spay/neuter, free 45 day health insurance policy and our local Pet Depot will give you a free bag of food to support adoption (you pay the tax) and the general exam at the Vet. I do have wait list, so if you are interested in adopting me, please call or email to add your name. If you know who my owner is, please let them know where to find me.
- Featured pet: Charlie needs a forever home
- Featured pet: Copper needs a forever home
- Featured pet: Pancake needs a forever home
- Featured pet: Syrup needs a forever home
Squire Parsons: Gospel music writer, performer coming to Cullman
A young band director hummed and sang snatches of a verse as he drove to work one morning, rejoicing and “having church in the car” as he recalls. The song he hummed was an old Southern Gospel standard titled, “Is This Not the Land of Beulah?” He’d often heard it led in church in Newton, West Virginia, by his father, a minister of music.
- Featured pet: Underfoot needs a forever home
- Featured pet: Spunky Monkey needs a forever home
- Featured pet: Daisy needs a forever home
- Featured pet: Motorola needs a forever home
- Featured pet: Manchester needs a forever home
- More Lifestyle Headlines