GOOD HOPE PRIMARY
Second Nine Weeks
• First Grade: Sarabeth Allen, Addyson Hogg, Dawson Kicker, Emma Parker, Anna Smith, Zeb Smith, Colten Whatley, Jenna Crumpton, Lexi Doss, Shelby Hays, Lillie McCluskey, Roland Nisley, Carson Raley, Brady Scott, London Valladares, Addy Wood, Brady Hahs, Avery Baker, Xander Baker, Liberty Franks, Riko Fujimoto, Bryan Gonzalez, Brinlee Holcomb, Charly Johnson, Walker Kilpatrick, Mason Meyers, Emma Parker, Connor Sears, Shelby Whitfield, Emma Bailey, Avery Flynt, Mikah Hyde, Kaitlyn Kotlik, Ivey Maddox, Brodey Witcher, Jacob Harbison, Ally Hedgecock, Kaden Mathis, Caleb Sansing, Aubrey Smith, Annie Williams, Katelyn Beatty, Colby Jones
• Second Grade: Zach Darnell, Raigan Easterwood, Alysson Harvey, Lochlan Herron, Bailey Keef, Hailey Moody, Micah Smith, Malaki Blakely, Abbie Crider, Rudi Derrick, Allison Driver, Montserrat Santoyo, Anna Schoerrig, Carson Smith, Ayden Turner, Alex Davis, Anna Martin, Wyatt Scott, Grant Seymore, Cody Smith, Adrien Stewart, Marissa Wooten, Gracelyn Bowerman, Madison Cox, Katie Creel, Morgan Martin, Charlie O’Neil, Krista Phillips, Chase Bailey, Cayleigh Garmon, Maddie McKenney, Ayden Robertson, Houston Wells, Marlee Williams, Russell Wooten, Aubrey Aker, Destiny McGee, Paula Hernandez, Jed Clements, Lauren Hancock, Jacob Parker
• First Grade: Skylar Brock, Brody Calvert, Cole Davis, Dolorean Lindsey, Jillian Milligan, Andru Swann, Jet Swann, Samantha Aaron, Tristan Bledsoe, Emelia Chiaranda, Eli Clements, Emma Goodno, Chris Nichols, Ember Phillips, Josh Reburn, Tyler Beatty, Mahayla Dillard, Jada Lacky, Kaden Mattox, Harley Turnbull, Aubrin Davis, Felicity Driver, Ethan Edgeworth, Weston Hancock, Zak Keller, Landon Lowery, Zoe Marks, Barry Nixon, Guillermo Alday, Emma Lawley, Ethan McGraw, Dakota Overton, Ashley Ponce, Henry Prado, Abby Rodriquez, Sunshine Cupit, Raegan Hodges, Eason Putman
• Second Grade: Brian Munoz, Keyona Looney, Colton Lindsey, Gage Penio, Tiffany Holcombe, Jayden Williams, Breanna Arnold, Elijah Bartlett, Noah Drake, Madison Boone, Kaleb Jones, Caleb Willingham, Amy Wray, Braxton Betts, Kinsey Burns, Joshua Goodno, Owyn McClendon, Aidan Roberts, Dezzi Baker, Lacie Brooks, Hanna Goodno, Landon Swann, Mallory Taylor, Ashlyn Thomason, Katie Woodall, Kyle Cato, Chasity Duke, Jude Johnson, Ziza McDonald, Gavin Aker, Peyton Caudle, Alijah Coleman, Noah Crandall, Zachary Davis, Jaden Hobson, Payton Hodges, Abbi Hutchinson, Allyssa McDonald, Mackenzie Patterson, John Rhodes
GOOD HOPE PRIMARY
Wallace State Community Education Courses beginning May 21
Computers for seniors
This course is for the beginner and is designed to introduce you to the computer. Basic functions of Microsoft Windows will be covered along with adjusting personal computer settings. You will also be introduced to the Internet and email. The instructor is skilled at teaching those with little or no experience with computers.
Classes are May 21, 28 and June 4 from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Class is limited to 12 students. Fee-$25. To register, call 256352-7826.
Child Development Center holds graduation and prom for seniors
The Child Development Center celebrated their prom Tuesday, May 14.
Wallace State to hold GED graduation tomorrow; Sen. Paul Bussman keynote speaker
Wallace State Community College will celebrate the accomplishments of 225 individuals earning their GED on Thursday, May 16, 2013.
Alabama State Senator, Dr. Paul Bussman, will be the keynote speaker for the event.
Banister gets scholarship
Kylee Banister of Baileyton was recently awarded a $6,000 Trustees Scholarship to attend the University of West Alabama.
- Moss receives scholarship
Diagnostic Imaging, Respiratory Therapy programs hold pinning ceremonies
Wallace State Community College bestowed more than 20 students with a pin signifying their success in completing an Associate Degree in Science in the Diagnostic Imaging program. The pinning ceremony was held Thursday, May 2, for the 24 students who completed the program that affords them the opportunity to work as x-ray technologists in hospitals, clinics and physician’s offices.
Wallace State celebrates 47th commencement
Wallace State Community College in Hanceville and President Vicki Hawsey conferred degrees upon approximately 1,000 graduates during Wallace State’s 47th commencement ceremony at Tom Drake Coliseum Friday.
FastTrack student gets two-year head start on college, career (WITH VIDEO)
When Kelsie Morgan walks across the stage during Cullman High School’s Class of 2013 graduation ceremony, she will be two years ahead of many of her other classmates in regards to her collegiate education.
Campbell awarded Modern Woodmen of America scholarship
Christian James Campbell has been awarded a $7,000 four-year Fraternal College Scholarship in a national competition with other students who are members of Modern Woodmen of America.
St. Bernard senior places second in art competition
St. Bernard Prep School senior, Sadee Spitzer, placed second of 175 entries in the 4th Congressional Art District Competition held recently in Northport, Ala.
- More Education Headlines
- Wallace State Community Education Courses beginning May 21