Cullman County Schools Child Nutrition Program Director Donna Lewis
Here is a list of county school lunch menus for the week of Sept. 30-Oct. 4:
Bistro boxes are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, pre-plated entrée salads are offered on Tuesday and Thursday along with choice of milk and fruit.
Wraps entrées vary daily and may be supplemented with other fruits, vegetables or desserts offered on the serving line as part of the meal.
• Monday: Lasagna/breadstick or hamburger; Parmesan salad, broccoli/cheese, fruit
• Tuesday: Breaded chicken sandwich or pepperoni Hot Pocket; Romaine tossed salad, french fries, steamed California veggies, fruite
• Wednesday: Beef taco salad or chicken quesadilla; corn on cob, pinto beans, fruit
• Thursday: Baked ranch chicken or Salisbury steak/gravy; sweet potato, blackeye peas, biscuit, fruit
• Friday: Pepperoni French bread pizza or grilled chicken sandwich, Romaine tossed salad, raw broccoli/dip, cookie, fruit