Cullman County Schools Child Nutrition Program Director Donna Lewis
Here is a list of county school lunch menus for Dec. 2-6:
Bistro boxes are offered on Wednesday and Friday, pre-plated entrée salads are offered on Tuesday and Thursday. Each day choice of milk and fruit are available.
Wraps entrées vary daily and may be supplemented with other fruits, vegetables or desserts offered on the serving line as part of the meal.
• Monday: Beef steak nuggets or grilled chicken; green peas, creamed potatoes, biscuit, cookie
• Tuesday: Z-rib sandwich or cheeseburger; Sun chips, carrots, broccoli/cheese
• Wednesday: Chili/crackers or catfish/hushpuppies; oven potatoes, coleslaw
• Thursday: Barbecue or chicken tenders; barbecue toast, baked beans, tossed salad
• Friday: Pizza or barbecue stuffed potato/roll; Romaine salad, corn