Cullman County Schools Child Nutrition Program Director Donna Lewis
Here is a list of county school lunch menus for the week of March 11-15:
Preplated entrée salads offered daily; along with choice of fruit and milk. Also, a “Bistro Box” is offered: This is a “grab-n-go” box containing a whole wheat wrap, a variety of fresh vegetables and Sun Chips. Wraps will vary from chicken tenders, grilled chicken, turkey or ham as fillings.
Wraps entrées vary daily and may be supplemented with other fruits, vegetables or desserts offered on the serving line as part of the meal.
• Monday: Chicken Parmesan or beef nuggets, spinach salad with Mandarin organges, mashed potatoes, green peas, Parker House roll
• Tuesday: Hotdog on whole wheat bun or chicken quesadilla, baked beans, glazed sweet potatoes
• Wednesday: Fish filet and hushpuppies or homestyle meatloaf with cornbread, southern-style greens, coleslaw, mashed potatoes
• Thursday: Honey mustard chicken or Salisbury steak/gravy, glazed sweet potatoes, green beans, rice, strawberries, cake
• Friday: Cheese/pepperoni pizza or chicken salad, Romaine salad, oven baked fries