Cullman County Schools Child Nutrition Program Director Donna Lewis
Here is a list of county school lunch menus for the week of March 4-8:
Preplated entrée salads offered daily; along with choice of fruit and milk. Also, a “Bistro Box” is offered: This is a “grab-n-go” box containing a whole wheat wrap, a variety of fresh vegetables and Sun Chips. Wraps will vary from chicken tenders, grilled chicken, turkey or ham as fillings.
Wraps entrées vary daily and may be supplemented with other fruits, vegetables or desserts offered on the serving line as part of the meal.
• Monday: Beef-a-roni w/whole wheat roll or breaded chicken sandwich w/lettuce and tomato, broccoli/cheese, candied carrots
• Tuesday: Cheeseburger w/lettuce and tomato or corndog, baby carrots/ranch dip, baked beans, cinnamon apples
• Wednesday: Barbecue sandwich or baked lemon pepper tilapia, oven-baked potatoes, steamed broccoli, creamy coleslaw, hushpuppies
• Thursday: Oven-baked chicken or Tuscan dunkers/dipping sauce, mashed potatoes, green peas, whole wheat roll, yogurt parfait
• Friday: Pepperoni French bread pizza or barbecue stuffed potato, Romaine salad/diced tomatoes, whole kernel corn, celery sticks/ranch dip, Parker House roll