Cullman County Schools Child Nutrition Program Director Donna Lewis
Here is a list of county school lunch menus for Nov. 4-8:
Bistro boxes are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, pre-plated entrée salads are offered on Tuesday and Thursday along with choice of milk and fruit.
Wraps entrées vary daily and may be supplemented with other fruits, vegetables or desserts offered on the serving line as part of the meal.
• Monday: Spaghetti or catfish strips, garlic breadstick, spinach salad, green beans
• Tuesday: Z-rib sandwich or cheeseburger, lettuce/tomato/onion, lima beans, Sun Chips
• Wednesday: Chili/crackers or fish sandwich, oven potatoes, coleslaw
• Thursday: Barbecue or chicken tenders, barbecue toast, baked beans, carrots/dip, broccoli/cheese
• Friday: Pizza or steak nuggets, Romaine salad, corn