Cullman County Schools Child Nutrition Program Director Donna Lewis
Here is a list of county school lunch menus for the week of March 18-22:
Preplated entrée salads offered daily; along with choice of fruit and milk. Also, a “Bistro Box” is offered: This is a “grab-n-go” box containing a whole wheat wrap, a variety of fresh vegetables and Sun Chips. Wraps will vary from chicken tenders, grilled chicken, turkey or ham as fillings.
Wraps entrées vary daily and may be supplemented with other fruits, vegetables or desserts offered on the serving line as part of the meal.
• Monday: Chicken Alfredo or cheeseburger w/lettuce, tomatoes, jalepeños; whole kernel corn, green beans, whole wheat croissant, yogurt parfait
• Tuesday: Barbecue sandwich or chicken tenders w/dipping sauce, oven potatoes, steamed broccoli/cheese, barbecue bread
• Wednesday: Taco salad/chips or beef/bean burrito, lettuce, tomatoes, jalepeños, cheese, sour cream, Mexican rice, black beans
• Thursday: Ham or country fried steak/gravy, southern greens, blackeye peas, macaroni-n-cheese, cornbread
• Friday: Pizza or corndog, Romaine salad, whole kernel corn, green beans, frozen juice bar