CULLMAN — Here is a list of county school lunch menus for the week of Nov. 10, 2013:
Bistro boxes are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, pre-plated entrée salads are offered on Tuesday and Thursday along with choice of milk and fruit.
Wraps entrées vary daily and may be supplemented with other fruits, vegetables or desserts offered on the serving line as part of the meal.
• Monday: No school (Veterans Day)
• Tuesday: Hotdog or Tuscan dippers/potatoes, California vegetables, cookie, fruit
• Wednesday: Chicken fajita salad or beef burrito, Mexican rice, pinto beans, fruit
• Thursday: Meatloaf or baked chicken, southern greens, squash, creamed potatoes, biscuit, fruit
• Friday: Pizza or fish sandwich, coleslaw, corn, pasta salad, fruit