The final, live music schedule for the downtown festival Celebrate Cullman was released today. Scheduled for Friday, June 10, the event will feature seven stages scattered across downtown, with nearly 20 acts signed on to perform. The festival will serve as a fundraiser for the area, in the wake of the April 27 tornadoes.
Check out Friday's edition of The Times for more of the event. Plus, keep an eye on CullmanTimes.com for more coverage.
* Traditions Bank Stage: (Depot Park)
- Little Memphis: 9 p.m.
- Noah: 8 p.m.
- Three Leaf Clover: 7 p.m.
- Hope Cassity: 6 p.m.
- Zack Tyson: 5:30 p.m.
- CHS fine art showcase: 3-5 p.m.
* Fourth Street Stage: (corner of 4th St and 2nd Ave SE)
- Braver by the 2nd: 8 p.m.
- WESK: 7 p.m.
- Alaysin: 6 p.m.
- Mean Seeds: 5 p.m.
* Kid’s Stage: (First Avenue and Hwy. 278 East)
- 2 4 U: 4-8 p.m.
* Restaurants hosting acts:
- Carlton’s Italian, Exit 310: 5-9 p.m.
- Berkley Bob’s Coffee House, Bimini Road: 7-9 p.m.
- Downtown Grill, Brandon Boike: 4-6 p.m.; Tela Washam: 6-8 p.m.
- Lombardos, Stan Wakefield and Neal Jacobs of The Blake Scott Band: 5-9 p.m.
- Rumors, Jim O’Dillion: 5-6 p.m.
* The Docks: (behind First Baptist Church)
- Smith and Western: 8 p.m.
- Desperation Church: 7 p.m.
- Crosshaven Church: 6 p.m.
- Tela Washam Band: 5 p.m.
* Street Performers:
- Cullman Art Guild Exhibition, Wes Duren at Third St. Promenade.