- Breaking News
- Citizens react to Little's DUI arrest Cullman citizens and political officials had varied responses to Rep. Zeb Little’s recent DUI arrest, though one thought rang constant: He needs to take care of the problem.
- Victim, shooter identified in Good Hope murder The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office has released the names of the victim and shooter involved in a murder-suicide in Good Hope Saturday evening.
Apparent murder suicide occurs in Good Hope
A man allegedly shot and killed a woman before he killed himself Saturday night in Good Hope.
- Cullman misses brunt of storm Cullman County missed the brunt of a storm system that moved through Alabama Saturday afternoon and night.
Severe weather possible today
Severe weather is possible in Cullman County today as a storm system moves into the area.
- UPDATE: Authorities look for answers in south Alabama killing spree Authorities are working today to learn why a gunman set off on a rampage of at least nine slayings across two rural Alabama counties. Shocked, grieving residents hoped the answers weren't lost when he killed himself.
- Cold Springs wins state title The Cold Springs girls basketball team won its second straight Alabama state championship with a 75-60 win over Ider.
- UPDATE: Shelby comments draw fire nationally Comments Sen. Richard Shelby made in Cullman recently concerning a rumor that President Barack Obama is not a natural born United States citizen garnered national attention Monday.
- A Royal welcome As many as 300 new jobs are on the way to Cullman. Royal Technologies, a Michigan-based company, has announced plans to expand to the Cullman area with a new manufacturing operation.
- BEAGLE UPDATE: Animal autopsy raises questions Recently-released results from a diagnostic test to determine what caused the mutilation of a Vinemont family’s pet beagle has created more questions than it answered.
- More Breaking News Headlines