CULLMAN — James and Jean Dahlke celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Sunday, the first of July, at Stonebridge Farm in Cullman. The event was hosted by their children, Greg and Shelia Dahlke and Dana and Ange Dahlke. Many friends and family members attended this special celebration. James was owner and operator of James Dahlke Bulldozing for 40 years. Jean was a registered nurse in Cullman for 30 years. They have two sons, nine grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren. The couple, presently retired, continue to enjoy traveling.
McCarn celebrate 40 years of marriage
Chester and Denice McCarn of Bremen celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on August 9, 2013. The couple has two children and three great-grandchildren.
- Glovers celebrate 57 years of marriage
- Whites celebrate their 75th anniversary
- Dahlkes celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Hart 50th anniversary
- Perrys celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Harbison 60th anniversary
- Melton 50th anniversary
- Fox 55th anniversary
- Mays 50th wedding anniversary
- More Anniversaries Headlines
- McCarn celebrate 40 years of marriage