CULLMAN — Lowell and Jean Harbison of Bremen celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary June 4, 2011. They were married June 4, 1951, at Fairfield Highlands Baptist Church in Midfield by the Rev. Tilford Junkins. Lowell is retired from U.S. Steel in Fairfield after 34 years’ service. Jean is retired from the U.S. Government Defense Department, Hq 121st Army Reserve Command, after 36 years’ service. A formal celebration was not held due to family illness.
McCarn celebrate 40 years of marriage
Chester and Denice McCarn of Bremen celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on August 9, 2013. The couple has two children and three great-grandchildren.
- Glovers celebrate 57 years of marriage
- Whites celebrate their 75th anniversary
- Dahlkes celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Hart 50th anniversary
- Perrys celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Harbison 60th anniversary
- Melton 50th anniversary
- Fox 55th anniversary
- Mays 50th wedding anniversary
- More Anniversaries Headlines
- McCarn celebrate 40 years of marriage