CULLMAN — Jim and Tammy Melton of Vinemont celebrated their 50th Anniversary in 2010 with a celebration at Flint Creek Baptist Church with family and friends. They were married October 21, 1960 in Chesterfield, Indiana. Friends and family from all across the country celebrated with them by sending in memorabilia for a memory book and many attending the celebration. They are the parents of Mrs. Jama Gay (Darrell) of Vinemont and Mrs. Kelly Willenberg (Dale) of Chesnee, SC. They have four grandchildren, Cordale Gay, Mrs. Leah Harris (Cody) Vinemont, Mrs. Mariel Norton (Duncan) of Columbia, SC and Mrs. Brandy Troisi (Chris) of Moore, SC.
McCarn celebrate 40 years of marriage
Chester and Denice McCarn of Bremen celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on August 9, 2013. The couple has two children and three great-grandchildren.
- Glovers celebrate 57 years of marriage
- Whites celebrate their 75th anniversary
- Dahlkes celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Hart 50th anniversary
- Perrys celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Harbison 60th anniversary
- Melton 50th anniversary
- Fox 55th anniversary
- Mays 50th wedding anniversary
- More Anniversaries Headlines
- McCarn celebrate 40 years of marriage