- Top News
Arrests, incidents reports for July 28, 2014
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
- Dodge City Day in the Park postponed
- Revenue up, expenditures down in city budget
- The Times' Morning Update for Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Arrests, incidents reports for July 25-27, 2014
- Arrests, incidents reports for July 28, 2014
- Top Sports
NFL: Man facing charges for urinating on Modell's grave
Maryland authorities said Tuesday they will charge a man with disorderly conduct in a cemetery for allegedly urinating on the grave of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.
- PREP SOFTBALL: Local contingent helps Crush secure USSSA World Series title in Orlando
- LOCAL GOLF ROUNDUP: Harris duo claims parent-child scramble
- NFL: Yet another make or break season for QB Bradford
- SWIMMING: Trio of swimmers grab gold as Catfish earn third-place finish at state meet
- NFL: Man facing charges for urinating on Modell's grave
Pamela Carter Sanderson
Pamela Carter Sanderson, 62, of Beaverton, Ala., passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Northwest Medical Center in Winfield, Ala.
Edith Wilkins Farmer
Funeral services for Edith Wilkins Farmer, 90, of Addison will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Nichols Funeral Home, Robert Partridge officiating, with burial in Kemp Cemetery.
Frances Britt Smith
Funeral services for Frances Britt Smith, 85, of Rock Springs community in Blount County will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Antioch Baptist Church, the Rev. Jerry Hackney officiating, with burial in Rock Springs Cemetery.
William Ross Baker
William Ross Baker, 82, left this world, finished his race and passed through the gates of Glory, Monday, July 28, 2014. He heard those precious words from Christ, “Well done, good and faithful servant, enter into the Glories of the Lord.”
Arrests, incidents reports for July 25-27, 2014
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
- Pamela Carter Sanderson
- Weather Radar
- Letters to the Editor
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
For more than 20 years, a large group of Cullman County residents have banded together with one common goal in mind: to help in the fight against cancer.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Enough is enough, stop child abuse now
- Regarding job descriptions
- Do what is right in political field
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters
With the local Republican Primary wrapped up, the outcome of three races may have seemed surprising to some observers.
- EDITORIAL: Judge makes the right decision
- EDITORIAL: Truth and independence
- A new Confederate state or improve Alabama?
- EDITORIAL: Taking charge with a vote
- EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters