- Top News
Chamber seeking full-time tourism director; creates new board
The Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce is ramping up its focus on tourism, and is now seeking a full-time tourism director. The agency has also created a new, 11-person tourism board to focus solely on promoting travel and tourism in the area.
Plans to add a full-time tourism director have been in the works for almost a year, in cooperation with the City of Cullman and Cullman County Commission.
- Unsheltered International leads local effort to help storm victims
- The Times' Morning Update for Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Arrests, incidents reports for Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- NATION: Tornado damage nears $2 billion; mayor wants shelter requirement
- Chamber seeking full-time tourism director; creates new board
- Top Sports
PREP BOYS BASKETBALL: St. Bernard cuts Boatright's break short, hires longtime coach
Cullman County's coaching carousel is taking its latest spin.
- LOCAL SPORTS: Former Tide player Bates excited for upcoming Castille Camp
- WALLACE STATE GOLF: Olsen secures low-medalist honors at NJCAA Men’s Championship
- Bears LB Urlacher announces his retirement
- LOCAL SPORTS: Nelsons have Arkadelphia track back in action
- PREP BOYS BASKETBALL: St. Bernard cuts Boatright's break short, hires longtime coach
Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Cracked Cellphone Screens Become Status Symbol
- Pet Talk: A common nuisance for cats can be dangerous
- Pets of the week: Kiskus and Giblet need forever homes
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
- Weather Radar
- Letters to the Editor
Taking the lead in education
The once-heralded ‘No Child Left Behind” education initiative from the federal level has just about run out of gas.
- Moving into the future
- Editorial: Seizure of AP phone records insult to independent press
- EDITORIAL: The IRS' Turn to Answer Questions
- Editorial: The house of death
- Taking the lead in education