- Top News
Runners compete in the 2013 Cullman Classic. The high school facilities have landed Cullman astate track meet.
CHS selected to host AHSAA track and field championships
Cullman has been in the running for the AHSAA’s signature track event for the past several months, and the city has finally passed the finish line.
- ‘The devil’s in the details’
- AG Strange gears up for November reelection bid
- Red Door Emporium finds new home
- Jaws of Life used in wreck on 31 in Hanceville
- CHS selected to host AHSAA track and field championships
- Top Sports
NFL: Packers' Lacy preps for 3-down duty
Eddie Lacy caught the ball and held on tight.
- Alabama No. 2, Auburn No. 5 in preseason coaches' poll
- ‘Prayers pay off’: Hanceville alum Sheldon Lewis signs full football scholarship at UNA after walk-on year
- COLLEGE SPORTS: Charter nearing deal with SEC Network
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Cop once drew gun on squirrel-hunting Jameis Winston
- NFL: Packers' Lacy preps for 3-down duty
Dr. William Seay
Funeral services for Dr. William Seay, 78, of Holly Pond will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, at Holly Pond Funeral Home Chapel, the Rev. Benjamin Smothers officiating, with interment in Holly Pond Cemetery.
Jerry Wayne Moore
Graveside services for Jerry Wayne Moore, 46, of Cullman will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Graves Gap Cemetery near Hayden, the Rev. Steve Rodgers officiating.
Pamela Carter Sanderson
Pamela Carter Sanderson, 62, of Beaverton, Ala., passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Northwest Medical Center in Winfield, Ala.
Edith Wilkins Farmer
Funeral services for Edith Wilkins Farmer, 90, of Addison will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Nichols Funeral Home, Robert Partridge officiating, with burial in Kemp Cemetery.
Frances Britt Smith
Funeral services for Frances Britt Smith, 85, of Rock Springs community in Blount County will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Antioch Baptist Church, the Rev. Jerry Hackney officiating, with burial in Rock Springs Cemetery.
- Dr. William Seay
- Weather Radar
- Letters to the Editor
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
For more than 20 years, a large group of Cullman County residents have banded together with one common goal in mind: to help in the fight against cancer.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Enough is enough, stop child abuse now
- Regarding job descriptions
- Do what is right in political field
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters
With the local Republican Primary wrapped up, the outcome of three races may have seemed surprising to some observers.
- EDITORIAL: Judge makes the right decision
- EDITORIAL: Truth and independence
- A new Confederate state or improve Alabama?
- EDITORIAL: Taking charge with a vote
- EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters